Training Philosophy … The body achieves what the mind believes!
- HND in Sports Management
- Dip FTD & Personal Trainer
- Diploma in Fitness, Development and Personal Training
- Diploma in Circuit Training, Nutrition, Aqua
- Level 4 on REP’s (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Fitech Cholesterol testing & Fitness Testing
- LTA Tennis Coach
- Lifeguard certification
- First Aid at Work
Areas of Expertise
- Free weights training & programming for the Advanced Trainer
- Designing training / sports specific (endurance / resistance) programmes
- Rehab programme design (In connection with Physio)
My strength lies in being a “people person” and enjoying challenges. Owing to my long experience with all facets of gym exercises, my training methods have been fully developed into devising achievable, practical and realistic goals for my clients. I incorporate high quality focused workouts, motivation, variety and above all fun and results. You will receive constant encouragement to help you maintain your highest potential, attain your goals and objectives together with on-going assessments of your programme to ensure potential success.
As a youngster I enjoyed playing all sorts of sports as well as mountain walking. However after a series of accidents I ended up two and half years ago having a full knee replacement. The operation went well and had some physio afterwards. 6 months after the operation my knees were stiff, walking and bending were awkward. ……. More